Monday, March 14, 2011

Week 3 Day 9

Today went straight to practical I still got my toolsso thats good. Now that my board is dry. The surface was uneven and the sides were not square. In groups of 6 Keri showed us seperately how to use safely the thicknesser so we can trim to a desired width/thickness and table saw to make the edges square when we used these machinery we had to wear PPE like ear nuffs and safety glasses.

Next block back in the Now that the my drawing board is dressed I marked out the Handle then drilled two holes so I could cut from the inside using a jigsaw. Nick showed us how to use it first. I havent used it before but it was quite easy to use I made some pretty straight cuts with it. Overall today I think my working pace is too slow it just last year I was in a small class and used to the teacher telling me what to do after each thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment